Saturday 4 August 2012

ZIRH - The Best In Men's Skin Care

ZIRH prides itself on being one of the leaders in the men's skin care and personal grooming market.  The ZIRH brand was created using the finest ingredients and advanced technology to provide maximum results for men who take skin care seriously with the average guy in mind.  ZIRH strive to give guys effective solutions for their skin such as dry skin, oily skin and combination skin in an easy way, effective manner that's convenient to their lifestyle.

Offers at ZIRH:
  • Free product sample with all orders
  • Free shipping with $60+ orders (US only)
  • Free International Shipping on all orders $150+
  • FREE full size Reverse Anti-Aging Serum ($45 value) with use of code: GIFT - valid on orders of $75+ (limited time, while supplies last)
What customers say:
NEW: BEN - WASHINGTON D.C., USA: My wife recommended the Shave Creamand Prepare for razor burn and ingrown hairs. I tried them both and it was amazing. I had a real close shave, no razor burn and my ingrown hairs went away!
NEW: TOMER - TEL AVIV, ISRAEL: My favorite is the Zirh Shave Gel and the aftershave (Soothe). Every time I use it, my girlfriend says I'm kissable once again!
NEW: SHAWN – ONTARIO, CA: I'm 47 and my wife says there has been a noticeable difference in my appearance over the last year. I don't look as tired. I look relaxed, refreshed and energized. I've tried other products but I always come back to Zirh!
Resource: http://www.zirh.com/


Zirh

No comments:

Post a Comment